Friday, December 21, 2012

Recent Blog Candy Winners




Please Check the links below to see if you are a recent winner of Blog Candy from my blog hops. If you are a winner please contact me at honeybearz2007@gmail.com  Please put in the subject line Blog Hop Winner. Please be sure to provide your mailing address along with your email address and what hop you won. Thank you.

Warm and Cozy Winter Blog Hop Winner: HERE

12 Days of Christmas (Day 1 through Day 3): HERE

12 Days of Christmas (Day 4 through Day 6): HERE

12 Days of Christmas (Day 7 through Day 9): HERE

12 Days of Christmas (Day 10): HERE

12 Days of Christmas (Day 11): HERE

12 Days of Christmas (Day 12): HERE


Special note to all.....Honeybearz Designs is at 842 followers. Once I reach 1000 followers I will be doing a Super Spectacular Followers Appreciation Giveaway Day!  I will be giving away some amazing blog candy to 20 of my awesome followers. This is my way of letting you all know just how much I appreciate you being a follower of my blog.




 



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all of the fabulous winners. Thank you for letting Pinque Peacock take part as a sponsor Lisa. Best wishes to you as you climb to the big 1000!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! You are so wonderful to have all of this for us! Thank you again and will share your blog on FB. Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete