Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Winners....Winners....Winners




Warm and Cozy Winter Blog Hop Winner is:

Melissa Chesser (scraplady202@gmail.com)
Congratulations on winning a $25.00 Gift Certificate from 
KaDoodle Bug Designs.Gift certificate excludes sale prices.
(winner contacted me and winners information was given to Kadoodle Bug Designs)

Cookies Make Everything Better Blog Hop Winner is:
TeresaK (www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com)
Congratulations on winning a $25.00 Gift Certificate from 
Scrapping Bug Designs.Gift certificate excludes sale prices.


"Harvesting Memories" blog hop winner is:
Amy E (scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com)
Congratulations on winning a $25.00 gift card 
from JoAnn Fabrics. 


Winners please contact me at honeybearz2007@gmail.com
Please put in the subject line Blog Hop Winner. Please be
sure to provide your mailing address along with your
email address and what hop you won. Thank you.


I will be posting the winners of the 
12 Days of Christmas soon also.
I have been working 12 hour night shifts 
so things have been a little hectic.

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh wow! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I just got my Cameo delivered and I have not even opened it yet! SO EXCITED! Thanks so much and congrats to all the winners!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Thank you so much Lisa! I'm emailing you now!

    ReplyDelete