Saturday, March 26, 2016

"Hippity Hoppity" Easter's on it's Way Blog Hop









Welcome to the 
"Hippity Hoppity Easters on it's way Blog Hop."
 I am so excited to have you hopping with us!!!
Each blogger participating in this hop is featuring
a project having to do with Easter. This super-fun
hop will be showcasing cards, layouts and
projects that feature anything and everything
to do with Easter. You'll find an array of ideas
throughout this hop. From decorations to gift
ideas and more we hope you'll enjoy each and
every project along the way!! Be sure to leave
a comment at each hop stop to show all the
participants a little love.

Now on to my project for today.
I decided to do a couple of digital pieces


Just a cute little way to say
Happy Easter

Something I did for a good friend of mine


My adorable Grandson

Happy Easter

Ok that is enough for now...lol...I could go on forever
with digital designs I just love doing them.

Now what would a blog hop be without some yummy blog candy? I will be giving one lucky winner a a $25.00 gift certificate to my Stampin' Up store.


To be eligible for the blog candy you have to do two things.

1. Leave a comment here telling me what Easter tradition you do.

2. Be a follower of my blog.

Now be sure to hop on over to Denise's blog and see the project she has to share with you. 

Below is the complete blog hop line up for you. We don't want you to miss any of the amazing projects.

8 comments:

  1. Love everything! But those layouts are so pretty! I want to try my hand at digital...one day ;) happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful digital projects. I love them! And I love working with digital, too. So nice to have everything at your fingertips or easy to get without having to the store to get stuff. Thanks for hosting another great hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects. Thanks for hosting a great hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute digital layouts. Do you print them out and then scrapbook them or do you have a digital online scrapbook? Our tradition is still Easter baskets and egg hunts. I was going to do away with the egg hunt this year since my youngest are 10 and 11 but they told me NO. It's something they look forward to along with the Easter basket sitting on the coffee table early Easter morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute LO's! Our Easter tradition is having an egg hunt and spending the day with family after going to Church of course. Thanks for putting together such a great hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your layouts. Perfect easter colors. Your grandson is so cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your digital Layout. Your little Grandson Is ADORABLE!!! He has the sweetest little eyes. The only real traditions I have for Easter are going to church and always a good meal with my loved ones. Hate that I'm so late hopping along. I had planned on It and then got word that my 103 year old Grandma isn't doing good, so then It just slipped my mind. Glad I finally remembered so I could see everyone's creations. Gotta go see the other creations. Hope you had a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a nice day!
    www.haipak.com/Product/Flat-Pouches.html

    ReplyDelete