Monday, June 10, 2013

Wow it has been a long time......





It has been such a very long time since I have blogged on my blog. I am so sorry life has been so hectic and I have been doing a lot of new crafty things. I am hoping to be very active on my blog now so everyone be ready.

I will be hosting 4 different blogs here soon. Two will be in July and 2 will be in August.

 
Celebrate Freedom Blog Hop
July 6th
Grilli' and Chillen' Blog Hop
July 27th
Bee-utiful Summer Blog Hop
August 3rd and 4th
A Walk On The Wild Side Blog Hop
August 29th

I will be participating in some upcoming blogs from fellow bloggers also. It feels so good to finally be back in to the fun of blogging again. I want to thank all my followers for continuing to be followers during my absence.

1 comment:

  1. Wow lots of fun hops coming up. Can't wait to see everyone's creation.

    ReplyDelete