Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Making Such a splash!





This is what Honeybearz Designs will be doing this summer for sure. I will be making such a splash for sure! Lots and lots of blog hops and fun post all summer long. I hope you all will enjoy all the fun about to come to my blog!

I will be sharing lots of different crafts and a lot of how to do certain project videos and even over views on certain products. I have been exploring a lot of different things in the crafting world and have come across a lot of inspiring crafters for sure.

One amazing crafter I have been so lucky to come across is Miranda Edney. I just love anything she creates. You can find Miranda's blog HERE. Be sure to check it out you will be so glad you did. Also you can see Miranda's amazing videos on youtube HERE. You will be inspired for sure!!!!

Miranda is a Design Team member for the 2013-2014 year for Graphic 45. She is also a Design Team member for Ingvild Bolme and  Imaginarium Designs.

Here are a few examples of some of Miranda's amazing work.

Above is a picture of the Secret Garden Altered Muffin Tin she created. This is absolutely stunning for sure.

Above is a picture of the Steampunk Altered Book Miranda created for one of her final round submissions for the Graphic 45. This album is exquisite!

 Above is a picture of the Fashionista Altered Clock Miranda created for one of her final round submissions for the Graphic 45. I just love this clock she created Lots of detail.

I am so glad that I have come across Miranda's amazing projects. She is truly an inspiration to the crafting community. Be sure to stop by her blog and youtube channel and see all her amazing work. She will inspire you for sure.

6 comments:

  1. Super cute projects, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing!!! I love everything about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects!! Especially like that bottom clock one!! Will be checking back during the summer to see what else you introduce us to!!
    Zenita (aka Scrappinwith'Z)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her stuff is amazing...thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Absolutely gorgeous projects!! So glad I popped in to check them out!! Congrats Miranda!!

    ReplyDelete