Monday, November 21, 2011

Congratulations Blog Hop Winners


Winner of the "All About Boys" Blog Hop is:
 Dawn from Designs that Delight

Designs that Delight said...Seriously he is so stinking cute! Your layouts aren't half bad either :) Thanks so much for sharing Lisa! Love your work!!!


Congratulations Dawn you have won the stamp set
"You're so Punny Stamps from Joy's Life.





Winner of the "Anything But A Card Blogaversary" Blog Hop is:
Liz from Tryin to Craft


Liz said...This is so totally adorable, I love these bears

Congratulations Liz you have won the stamp set
"Fall-O-Ween Stamp Set  from Getting Cricky with K Andrew.











Winners of the "Things I'm Thankful For" Blog Hop are:



Day One: Kristy from Scraptatical Kreations

Kristy said...This is an awesome layout! My favorite stamp set is "Make a Wish" because it has so many uses all through the year! Following both yours and Cardz TV's blogs! 
Kristy 
scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com
marketateer at gmail dot com

Congratulations Kristy you have won the stamp set
"Thankful for You" Stamp Set  from Cardz TV Stamps.



Day Two winner is: Patricia from Sort 'N Scrappy

Patricia Hurlburt said...
Love the layout! Thanks for sharing. My fav set by Mary is the Ticket talk set. There are so many things I could do with it.
Patti
www.shortnscrappy.com
lilbitee1971 at hotmail dot com


Congratulations Patricia you have won the stamp set
"Thankful for You" Stamp Set  from Cardz TV Stamps.





Winner of the "Hopping Through The Holidays" Blog Hop is:
Scrappin4mykids from Page In the Making

scrappin4mykids said...I love all your cards! Thanks for sharing! I'm a new follower!
~Angie
scrappin4mykids@yahoo.com
www.capzscrapzcreationz.blogspot.com


Congratulations Scrappin4mykids you have won the stamp set
"Home For Christmas" Stamp Set  from Cardz TV Stamps.

Can all winners please contact me at honeybearz2007@gmail.com as soon as possible so I can get your blog candy in the mail to you. When you email me please put in the subject line "Blog Hop Winner". Please include in your email what hop you won along with your address. Thank you. I would appreciate if everyone could contact me no later than November 29th so I can get your packages out in the mail before I go on vacation. Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! Thank you so much and thank you for having a wonderful hop!! : ) ~ Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa! Congrats to ALL the winners

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Thank you so much. I love the "Thankful for You" set.
    Patricia
    www.shortnscrappy.com

    ReplyDelete