Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Winners of the Surprise Birthday Hop.


Winner of the $20.00 gift certificate from 
Cloud 9 Designs to use at her site is Lorby


lorby said...    I just love your page and all the love
put into it and this blog hop. Thank you. I also want
to wish Deborah a very happy birthDAY.


Winner of the stamp set "Splashtastic Summer" 
from K Andrew Designs is Esther

Esther said...  I love the layout..Awesome job! 
also Happy Birthday Deborah. Hope your birthday is a great one!
   luckylady34_2000@yahoo.com


The winners need to contact me no later than August 31st
with their email address so I can get their prize to them.
You can email me at honeybearz2007@gmail.com please put
in the subject line Blog Hop Winner. If I don't hear from the
winners by midnight on the 31st I will draw a new winner.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fun hop and congrats to Lorby and Esther!
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still have not heard from the winners if I don't hear from them by August 31st I will be picking 2 new winners.

    ReplyDelete