Friday, November 1, 2013

Good Morning Crafty Friends






Good morning crafty friends. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day so far. I wanted to share with you all some altered clothes pins I created for a swap I was in and also share some more information about the 12 Days of Christmas Hop that will be happening right here starting on November 25th.

Here is a picture of the altered clothes pins I created. I had so much fun doing this swap. Each of these have a magnet on the back of them so they can hang on the refrigerator.
(Click on image to enlarge)


 Do you like to share your work for others to see??? Do you like to do challenges and swaps???? Or do you just want some crafty chit chat???? Well if you do come join us at The Crafty Corner on facebook. You will be glad you did for sure.







Now on to some awesome news about the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop! You all know that for the last 3 years I have been doing the 12 Days of Christmas Hop. Every year the hop gets bigger and bigger and more amazing sponsors every year. This year is no different. We have a total of 25 blogs participating in the hop this year and we will also be having a guest designer each day of the hop. I will have a facebook event page for this hop again this year where you can win some awesome prizes and play some fun games each day of the hop. I will post the information for the event page on the first day of the blog hop. 

Today's featured sponsor of the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop is My Creative Time. 

Emma the owner of My Creative Time is a truly amazing woman. She has been a sponsor for the 12 Days of Christmas Hop every year since it has started. Thank you Emma I really appreciate your generosity and your sponsorship it means a lot. My Creative time has exclusive stamp and die sets. You can visit My Creative Time's Online Shoppe here. You can also visit My Creative Time's Blog here. You will be sure to find lots of inspiration by visiting Emma's blog.

Below is a complete list of all the amazing sponsors for the 12 Days of Christmas Hop. I have added a link to each of their shops so you can check them out so be sure you do.

Honeybearz Designs - Yummy Crafting Candy

Teresa Russell - $10.00 Gift Card from
her facebook group Scrapping For Less

Pazzles - Two digital download gift cards for a Cutting Collection of choice.

Kathy's Cozies - A custom Cozy for an Expression, Expression 2, Cricut Create, 
Cricut Mini, or Silhouette Cameo. Whoever wins can pick their own fabric.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/KathysCozies

Paper Sweeties - $10.00 Gift Card

ScrappyDew - $20.00 Gift Card

My Creative Time - Stamp Set

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs -  $20.00 Gift Voucher

Paper Creations by Mindy - $15.00 Gift Certidicate

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons - $15.00 Gift Certificate

Xyron - 2 Teresa Collins Adhesive Kits

Joys Life - "Oh Christmas Puns" stamps

Timeless Twine -$15.00 Gift Certificate

Too Cute by Jessica - $25.00  Giftcard

Designs on Cloud 9 - $20.00 Gift Certificate

LoveBug Creations - $15.00 Gift Certificate

The Paper Parade - $40.00 Gift Certificate

The Paper Nest Dolls - $25.00 Gift Certificate

Jessica Douglass Wilson -$10.00 to her Close To My Heart store 

Lettering Delights -a gift valued at $10.00

Scrapping Bug Designs - $50.00 gift certificate the gift 
certificate excludes sale prices.
http://www.scrappingbugdesigns.com/


3 Girl Jam - $10.00 Gift Certificate

SVG Attic - $25.00 Gift Certificate
http://www.svgattic.com/


Pinque Peacock $10.00 Gift Certificate

SVG Cuts - $20.00 Gift Cetificate
http://www.svgcuts.com/

Blue Moon Creations - 12 digital images
http://www.bluemooncreation.net/


Sherri Baldy Stamps - $15.00 Gift Cetificate for digi stamps

2 comments:

  1. nice pins, I recently bought some "naked" ones maybe I will try something like this! Getting soooo excited for the 12 Days Hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your clothespins look awesome! Great way to alter them!

    ReplyDelete