Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Good Morning Crafty Bloggers




Good morning everyone. I hope you all are having a great start to your day so far. I wanted to take a few moments to share with you all some of the projects I have been working on in y absence from blogging... You will notice a big difference from my normal crafting of layouts and paper piecing. I hope you all like the variety of crafting I will be featuring on my blog.

Here is a picture of a couple of altered canvases I created for an Altered Canvas Swap I was in. I had only done a few swaps prior to this and I have to say I had a lot of fun creating these.


(Click on photo to enlarge)
(Click on photo to enlarge)
 
Here is a photo of  an Altered Box I did for a challenge in The Crafty Corner group on facebook. We had to take a before and an after picture of our project to show how much it had changed. I so enjoyed doing this challenge. I have the box sitting in my craft room and am using it to store pictures in that I need to create layouts for.

(Click on photo to enlarge)

These are just a few examples of some different crafting techniques I have been experimenting with.

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, those are absolutely beautiful. So glad you are back to. I am excited to participate in another of your blog hops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Your back!!! I check every so often. Hope your doing o.k. So happy that your back. Your projects are Gorgeous! The first one is my favorite.Sooo pretty! I'll be back soon, Would love for you to come visit my blog when you get a chance. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete