Sunday, June 17, 2012

Bear Hugs Design Team Blog Hop! Day 2




Welcome to the very first blog hop with the 
Bear Hugs Design Team!

During this 2 day blog hop the design team will be featuring creative projects they have created using Bear Hugs Designs Paper Piecing Patterns.

You can find all the wonderful patterns that are being used in this hop by visiting the Bear Hugs Store located Here

There is a 50% off sale going on right now. How wonderful is that!!!!!  Once you hop through this amazing hop you can hop on over and grab some great patterns at a great price. 

 If you are coming from Tamera's Blog  then you are on the right track if not you can start 
at the beginning here at  Bear Hugs blog

Now onto my projects for Day 2

For my  project I decided to do a few digitals
using the Helping Daddy pattern set.

Sorry I didn't have any photos to put in them. 
They would have looked so much better with
 photos in them for displaying. 

Also since today is Father's Day I want to
tell the best dad a daughter could ever ask for
Happy Father's Day Dad I Love You!

Now on to some yummy blog candy! 
A blog hop isn't complete without some 
blog candy right!

I will be awarding one lucky winner the
following blog candy.

1. A pattern of their choice from 

      2. The Holiday Occasions Stamp Set
from Joy's Life

  
3. The It's Valentines! Stamp set
from K Andrews Designs 

 To be eligible to win this blog candy you need
to leave a comment on each of the blogs in this
hop both days and be a follower of my blog. It
is that simple and you could have a chance of
winning some yummy blog candy! I will draw
the winner of the blog candy on Tuesday June
19th in the afternoon using random.org


Now be sure to hop on over to Julie's Blog to 
see the amazing project she has for you today.


Here is a complete list of the blogs in the
hop in case you get lost along the way!












7 comments:

  1. Lisa, these little guys are amazing!!! I can't believe the details and the colors are perfect!!! I love them!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those look awesome! i think you might have persuaded me to make a purchase lol ~mindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! These are positively adorable projects. I love them all! Great job Lisa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!... these are soooo adorable... LOVE THEM!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Love them all. Especially nice layout. :) I've been following you forever. Following all of the other blogs now too. Hope you are one of my followers too.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your page! Dad's ARE pretty special! :)

    ReplyDelete