Monday, April 16, 2012

Exciting Design Team Announcement!!




Hello everyone! I am excited to share with you that I have been invited to join Bear Hugs by Art and Scraps Paper Piecing design team.  YAY!!
I am so excited to be a part of this new journey with Karel and the rest of the super talented design team members. I am very honored to be a part of this new adventure with them! 


You will have so much fun creating scrap page layouts, cards, hybrid 3d projects-such as gift bags or boxes, and digital scrapping with these adorable patterns. 

 Bear Hugs by Art and Scraps  will be offering cutting files and digital scrapbooking kits how wonderful is that. 

I will be representing Bear Hugs by Art and Scraps by creating with her digital scrapbooking kits and every now and then I will create with the paper piecings also.

Here are a few examples of some of the amazing paper piecing patterns you will find at  Bear Hugs by Art and Scraps  . They are so cute and adorable.



 

I will be posting the winner of the Hippity Hoppity blog hop tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, these designs are adorable, can't wait to see what you create with them!

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot Woo!!! Congrats on the exciting new adventure:) can't wait to see what you design:)
    {love-love}
    Scrappin' Madge

    ReplyDelete