Saturday, July 16, 2011

Blog Hop Winners.....




It is now time to announce the winners of the following blog hops.
"Celebrate Freedom" and "Splash of Summer"


Winners of the blog candy for the "Celebrate Freedom"
blog hop are:
 
Cherie
 
Cherie said... Those pictures really make the layout pop! TFS!  
Cherie http://www.gracefulcardmakers.blogspot.com/


Cherie you have won a $40.00 gift certificate
from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.
 
  Charlotte Cornett
 
Charlotte Cornett said... This is an adorable layout!!
Thanks for sharing with us! Charlotte


Charlotte you have won a $30.00 gift certificate
from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.
 


Winner of the blog candy for the "Splash of Summer"
 blog hop is:
 
Sherrie K


Sherrie K. said... Wow, I love all your layouts:)
 This hop has been wonderful, filled with a lot
 of inspiration!! TFS!


Sherrie you have won a $25.00 gift certificate
from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.
 
  The winners need to contact me no later than July 30th
with their email address so I can get their prize to them.
You can email me at honeybearz2007@gmail.com please put
in the subject line Blog Hop Winner. If I don't hear from the
winners by midnight on the 30th I will draw a new winner.

Note:
Cherie has notified me and gift certificate has been sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment