Thursday, June 30, 2011

Blog Hop Winners.....






It is now time to announce the winners of the
"Thank You To Our Teachers" Blog Hop
and the
 "Time 4T Birthday" Blog Hop.




Winner of the blog candy for the
"Thank You To Our Teachers" Blog Hop is:

Tanya said...

good job!! I sooo need to check into the digital side of things.
 I am so far behind it may help me catch up!! Thank for sharing!!!
Hugs, Tanya

Tanya you have won Red, White & Blue stamp set from Pink by Design



Winner of the blog candy for the
 "Time 4T Birthday" Blog Hop is:

Gaylynn said...

Adorable cupcake. Love it.

Gaylynn you have won a $10.00 gift card from JoAnn Fabrics


The winners need to contact me no later than July 10th
with their mailing address so I can get their prize to them.
You can email me at honeybearz2007@gmail.com please
 put in the subject line Blog Hop Winner. If I don't here from
 the winners by midnight on the 10th I will draw a new winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment