Friday, March 11, 2011

My First Blog Awards



I would like to thank  Kristy over atScraptastical Kreations and 
Lisa over at Scrapping with Lisa
For me to fully accept this award I have to share 8 things about myself and award this to 8 other blogs. This should be super fun! Here we go....

1. I am new to the crafting world. I love to do a lot of different kinds of crafting. Layouts, cards, scrapbooks and many more things. I use both paper piercings and digital layouts.

2. I am a proud mother of 2 handsome young men Michael and Andrew and the proud grandmother to my first grandchild Carson James. (You will see him in a lot of my layouts)

3. I am married to the man of my dreams George. This man is my soul mate and holds my heart for a lifetime. 

4. I came up with the name Honeybearz Designs for my blog because I have been in love with teddy bears since I was little. I wanted to be a little different with the name so I put a z instead of a s just to be creative.

5. I am a big bingo player.  I love to go play BINGO! I find it relaxing. My husband can't understand how I can but I do.

6. I have dedicated 2011 to a new healthier me. Sometimes it is a big struggle but I will accomplish it I know I can do it. I just have to keep reminding myself that I need to.

7. My favorite season is fall. I love all the colors. Especially with living in the north. The color changes are just beautiful and amazing.


8. My favorite kind of music is Country music. I just love George Strait. I could listen to his music forever.


Now I'm supposed to pick 8 other bloggers to give this too.  Well I'd like to share this with the following ladies because you all are an amazing bunch of ladies.  I am so happy to be associated with all of you.

1. Mary at CARDZ TV
                                   2. Tricia at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs 
 3. Sarah at Pink Cricut
                         4. Theresa at The Scrapbooking Queen
            5. Nikki at Scrappin' Navy Wife
          6. Emma at My Creative Time
                            7. Leann at Scrapbookingbyleann Designs
          8. Emily at Create Serendipity

So, when you see this stop by and pick it up

4 comments:

  1. Awe Thanks Lisa!! This is so sweet of you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Than you so much Lisa! You are too sweet- and I loved learning a little more about you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stuff.. Very cute.

    check out my blog.

    http://traceyctmh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete