Friday, March 4, 2011

Little Scraps of Heaven Blog Candy Winners

CONGRATS WINNERS!!!!


I'm pleased to announce all the winners of my blog candy. 
I would like to thank everyone who left me comments.
I really appreciate each and every one of them.
Here are the winners of my blog candy!!

*Day 1 Winner: DISNEY- MICKEY AND FRIENDS 
Cricut Cartridge
Emily
(http://createserendipity.blogspot.com/)
Emily said:
What an adorable digi logo! I love your blog & blog design as well! Being part of the hop and now LSHD DT, I've started to come quite familiar with the patterns, so far my fave is the Under The Sea set! All of the patterns are so adorable though!


*Day 2 Winner: 1 Little Scarps of Heavens Mini Pattern Sets.
Memories Put 2gether
Memories Put 2gether said...
    Cleaver way to dress up a frame! My favorite mini set is Hey Diddle Diddle and still the Christmas set.



*Day 3 Winner: 1 Little Scarps of Heavens Single Patterns
Kathy's Kreative Spot
(http://kathyskreativespot.blogspot.com/)
Kathy's Kreative Spot said...
    Love your frame. My favorite design is Angel Bear with Scissors.
    Kathy


*Day 4 & 5 Winners:
1st winner wins the Spring has Sprung stamp set  from Pink by Design.
krisbrowning
krisbrowning said...
    Amazing layouts! You are so creative. I can only hope to become as creative as all of you fine ladies. I hope to win some candy so bad!!! I just started scrapping and my resources are limited.

2nd winner will win the Summer Vacation stamp set from Pink by Design.
Sarah
(craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com)
 Sarah said...
    What a great layout!So pretty, I love the little bear!
    Sarah


*Day 6 & 7 Winners: Winner of 1 of Little Scarps of Heavens Mini Pattern Sets.
SHELL
(http://kccroppers.blogspot.com)
SHELL said...
    These recipe cards are sooo cute!! You did a fantastic job!! Thanks for sharing your creativity and talent with us!I have really enjoyed this blog hop!!


Sue
(http://sueinct.blogspot.com/)
Sue in CT said...
    Wow. I love these! They are so much nicer than my recipes on plain index cards. I guess I will have some work ahead of me to do.



*Day 8 Winner: The Cricut Cartridge "Just  Because" Cards
and a $25.00 gift coupon from Little Scraps of Heaven
JulieK
(http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/)
JulieK said...
    Hi Aiden! I read about you the other day. My daughters and I each made something for you and mailed them yesterday. Sending big hugs your way!
    JulieK


Congrats to all the winners!!
Will all the winners please contact me with their mailing address and email! Email me at honeybearz2007@gmail.com Please put in the subject line Little Scraps of Heaven Blog Hop Winner. All winners have until Friday March 11th to contact me. If they do not contact me I will draw another winner. Thank you.

Have been notified by the following: 
Emily, Memories Put 2gether, 
Sarah, Shell, Sue, Julie

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the lucky winners!!!

    Come stop by my blog to win some awesome stuff this weekend!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS to you ALL!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all! I am the Day 8 Winner- Thank you so much!! I'll be sending you and e-mail and telling everyone on my blog about you!

    JulieK
    http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all ..

    ~ Jacqueline
    Made by Jacqueline
    madebyjacqueline(at)yahoo(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lisa!! Congrats to all the other winners!! This blog hop ROCKED!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I received my "Just Because" cartridge in the mail today, and received (last week) my gift coupon from Little Scraps of Heaven. Just wanted to send you a huge Thank You!!

    JulieK
    http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete